This is a free and fully standards compliant Blogger template created by Templates Block. You can use it for your personal and commercial projects without any restrictions. The only stipulation to the use of this free template is that the links appearing in the footer remain intact. Beyond that, simply enjoy and have fun with it!

Thursday, October 10, 2002

Te vejo na segunda

Amanhã cedindo vou para Maresias. Eu preciso de praia. Se passo muito tempo longe, fico estranha, incompleta. Então vou para lá, me completar e segunda feira estarei aqui por inteiro, numa outra vibe. Aproveitar que terá Bushwacka no Sirena. Muito provavelmente nós faremos programinhas por lá, portanto me ligue. Estou torcendo para vc ir também. Ah, e tem uma rave em Boiçucanga, né? Quem sabe... o amore não é muito adepto... mas de novo, quem sabe? Praia faz um bem imenso pra ele também...



DJ Ginger strikes again

Então hoje eu toco numa festa. Mas nada de pick ups (ainda). Eu nem vou divulgar onde, porque acho que vai rolar um puuuta mico... ai, rezem por mim... é que vai ter só DJ's e eu perdida lá, literalmente. Ricardo Guedes, lembra? Eu nunca gostei muito dele... ele vai estar lá... é a festa de uma das produtoras da Sony Music. Amiga de uma amiga... deixa eu preparar o play list que nem isso fiz ainda... dessa vez estou com medo. Odeio sentir medo!



Segunda eu conto a experiência, mico ou não. Segunda eu blogo bronzeada. E feliz. E já estou bem só de pensar. E pode ficar melhor. E tchau. E um beijo.
...

Sabe que Morrison e Blake dá uma mistura tão boa quanto Depeche e Nelson Rodrigues? Interessante.
...

It's only when I lose myself in someone else that I find myself
Something beautiful is happening inside for me
Something sensual, it's full of fire and mystery
I feel hypnotised
I feel paralysed
I have found heaven

There's a thousand reasons
Why I shouldn't spend my time with you
For every reason not to be here
I can think of two
To keep me hanging on
Feeling nothing's wrong
Inside your heaven

I can feel the emptiness inside me
Fade and disappear
There's a feeling of contentment
Now that you are here
I feel satisfied
I belong inside
Your velvet heaven

Did I need to sell my soul for pleasure like this
Did I have to lose control to treasure your kiss
Did I need to place my heart in the palm of your hand
Before I could even start to understand

It's only when I lose myself in someone else that I find myself
(Only When I Lose Myself - Depeche Mode)