This is a free and fully standards compliant Blogger template created by Templates Block. You can use it for your personal and commercial projects without any restrictions. The only stipulation to the use of this free template is that the links appearing in the footer remain intact. Beyond that, simply enjoy and have fun with it!

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Passou...

A quinta passou e Ginger não postou. Preguiça. Puríssima. Então, resolvi ceder o espaço ao leitor... recebi por email, dizendo que foi feito especialmente/exclusivamente para moi:

"Perhaps one day we can met each other
Somewhere In the dark night and sing a beautiful song
I wanna kiss you , I wanna kiss you
Only for funny, only for pleasuare
We can go to some bathroom and prove the taste of our lips
‘Cause I wanna know if you are real
or just a creation of my mind
Oh, darling
Don’t you know you
You’re so provocative
And I adore the way you say things
you give me ideas, you give me inpiration
You make me smile
Oh, sweet dirty mind
I love when you are gentle
But I love even more when you’re mean
Perhaps one day..."


Bonito e inspirador. Adorei...

...

Aproveitei para colocar aqui à esquerda o banner de congratulações que ganhei do Hassen... sou egocêntrica e neste post só rolou coisas que fizeram pra mim... ah teve também um fansign incluindo o lance do 23. Esse eu posto amanhã, ou no próximo dia 23...

...
Escrito ao som de Sundays, Here's Where the Story Ends...

"... it's that little souvenir of a colourful year
which makes me smile inside
so I cynically, cynically say, the world is that way
surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise
here's where the story ends ..."

...

lembrando uma fantástica e deliciosa experiência...