This is a free and fully standards compliant Blogger template created by Templates Block. You can use it for your personal and commercial projects without any restrictions. The only stipulation to the use of this free template is that the links appearing in the footer remain intact. Beyond that, simply enjoy and have fun with it!

Friday, November 22, 2002

Olá sexta feira

Quando eu começo com a onda de testes, eu não paro mais. Fato:

The Smiths
I am the epitome of unrequited love but at least I do something constructive with it.. sing beautiful songs, which will continue to win audiences over years after we have split up. I can be wistful, cathartic and depressive but at the same time I am a very deep, thoughtful person. More than likely I am contemplating something very important even if I don't look like the sort! I think before I speak and so what I say somehow has more meaning. Basically, I'm a well rounded person so nyah :p
Which 80s band are you?


Aliás, adorei este resultado.