This is a free and fully standards compliant Blogger template created by Templates Block. You can use it for your personal and commercial projects without any restrictions. The only stipulation to the use of this free template is that the links appearing in the footer remain intact. Beyond that, simply enjoy and have fun with it!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

information society. foi muito bizarro.

estou trabalhando como uma louca, mal chego em caso e já é hora de voltar. eu não respondo emails, eu não ligo para ninguém. o meu trabalho vai me matar. zero de vida social. ah, nem esquenta que eu passo o seu spot, na boa. sao paulo perdendo pro inter, é de dar um tesão incontrolável...

everything you want is what I've got to give you
you just have to let yourself come with me now
everything you want is what I've got to give you
there's no time to hesitate, come with me now
let's go and watch the sun rise
(kings of convenience)